BladeWorks is looking for hardworking individuals to join our landscaping division. We are seeking candidates with a willingness to learn and gain on-the-job experience. Candidate should enjoy getting their hands dirty and work outdoors. Position is full time and often requires long hours during our busy seasons. Flexible schedule can be accommodated to fit a student schedule. Opportunities to join our commercial snow removal team throughout the winter season.
- Help maintain a safe and efficient job site.
- Complete tasks and take direction from crew leader.
- Assist in installing hardscapes and plants with a careful attention to detail.
- Safely use tools and landscaping equipment (on-the-job training provided)
- Politely interact with clients, maintaining a friendly attitude.
- Ability to actively work on feet all day and lift at least 40lbs.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work with a team maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative and operate independently when needed.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Must be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
Pay based on relevant experience and availability